50 Main Street is a magnificent 15-story Class A office property that is undergoing a dramatic transformation. The recently completed Mezzanine Amenity Level features a fully modernized Cafeteria with outdoor dining, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Art Gallery Lounge, Club Game Room, Lecture Hall & Training Room, Private Dining/Conference Room and Executive Board Room. Coming soon is the new City Square Park – a unique private two-acre park at the center of the complex – and an expanded spectacular lobby.
The building is just steps to Metro-North’s White Plains Station, now undergoing a $94 million renovation and is conveniently located to federal and local courthouses, shops, restaurants, hotels with conference facilities and luxury residential apartments – making this an ideal walkable location.
Located in the White Plains Central Business District, 11 Martine is the commercial office component of the mixed-use 1-11 Martine Avenue at City Square, occupying the three top Penthouse Floors.
11 Martine enjoys all of City Square’s “center of everything” location features… near courts, shops, restaurants, hotels and Metro-North’s White Plains Station – making this Westchester County’s prime office location.
Work. Live. Play.
At the entry to downtown White Plains has long stood the iconic Westchester Financial Center. Now under new ownership and renamed City Square, this exciting complex is undergoing a modernization by Ginsburg Development Companies and is being transformed into the premier location to Work, Live and Play in Westchester County.
NEW BUILDING AMENITIES NOW OPEN
- Fitness Center with Yoga Room
- Modernized Cafeteria with Outdoor Dining
- Art Gallery Lounge curated by Arts Westchester
- Club/Game Room
- Lecture Hall and Training Room
- Private Dining/Conference Room
- Executive Board Room
- Mobile Privacy Telephone Booths
ADDITIONAL BUILDING AMENITIES COMING SOON
- Renovated City Square Park – Opening Spring 2020
- Expanded Dramatic Lobby
- Future Main Street Retail/Restaurant Space
Roving Security Patrol and CCTV.
in Public Spaces.
The Metro offers luxury apartments for rent in Downtown White Plains, just steps from Metro-North. Located In the heart of Westchester County’s Central Business District, experience smartly designed rental apartments in a boutique building with 24/7 Concierge and a full array of amenities – all within an easy walk to great restaurants and retail stores.
- Newly Upgraded Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Wood Floors in Living Areas with Premium Carpet in Bedrooms
- Large Windows with Wood Blinds
- Designer Kitchens with Espresso Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances
- Oversized Sink with Bar-style Faucet
- Porcelain Tiled Showers and Baths
- Balconies in Select Apartments
- Concierge Service
- Club Lounge with Billiards and Gas Fireplace
- Starbucks Coffee Station
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Business Center with iMacs
- Outdoor Patio Sundeck
- On Site Property Management
- Indoor Garage Parking
- Pet Friendly & Smoke Free
City Square is conveniently located in the heart of White Plains and is steps away from great restaurants, hotels with conference facilities, and shopping. Easy walking distance to the Federal District Courthouse, Westchester County Courthouse, public library, and recreational facilities.
Close to the Metro-North train station, offering a 35-minute express trip to Grand Central Station. Regional and local bus service nearby at the White Plains Transportation Center. Easy access to the Bronx River Parkway, I-287, and I-87 and the regional highway network. Minutes from the Westchester County Airport.