50 Main Street is a magnificent 15-story Class A office property that has recently completed a dramatic transformation, beginning with a monumental sculpture at its entry and a beautiful new art-inspired lobby. The Mezzanine Amenity Level features a fully modernized Cafeteria with outdoor dining, state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Art Gallery Lounge, Club Game Room, Lecture Hall & Training Room, Private Dining/Conference Room and Executive Board Room. The new City Square Park, a unique private two-acre park at the center of the complex is perfect for a lunch time walk or an outdoor meeting.
The building is just steps to Metro-North’s White Plains Station, now completing a $94 million renovation and is conveniently located to federal, state, and local courthouses, shops, restaurants, hotels with conference facilities and luxury residential apartments – making this an ideal walkable location.
Ideal for small space users of 1,500 SF – 3,500 SF+ up to the last available full floor of 23,000 SF.
11 Martine is the boutique commercial office component of the mixed-use 1-11 Martine Avenue at City Square, occupying the three top Penthouse Floors. It’s a less formal relaxed version of our more glam 50 Main Street. Enter through our stylish updated lobby and take an express elevator up to your new office that can include a dramatic outdoor terrace on 12.
11 Martine enjoys access to all the amenities at 50 Main Street. Discover this unique “center of everything” live/work/play location… near courts, shops, restaurants, hotels and Metro-North’s White Plains Station – making this Westchester County’s prime office location.
City Square leads the Westchester County office market with abundant amenities, including lobbies that feel more like a boutique hotel than a traditional cold sterile office building lobby that’s more reminiscent of a mausoleum.
And only City Square has its own Central Park!
Work. Live. Play.
At the entry to downtown White Plains has long stood the iconic Westchester Financial Center. Now under new ownership and renamed City Square, this exciting complex is undergoing a modernization by Ginsburg Development Companies and is being transformed into the premier location to Work, Live and Play in Westchester County.
NEW BUILDING AMENITIES
- Dramatic Renovated Lobbies
- City Square Central Park
- Fitness Center with Yoga Room
- Modernized Cafeteria with Outdoor Dining
- Art Gallery Lounge curated by Arts Westchester
- Club/Game Room
- Lecture Hall and Training Room
- Private Dining/Conference Room
- Executive Board Room
- Mobile Privacy Telephone Booths
- Future Main Street Retail/Restaurant Space
Roving Security Patrol and CCTV.
in Public Spaces.
1 Martine offers unique loft style apartments with an art-inspired Soho vibe in Downtown White Plains, just steps from the Metro-North Station… on the Private City Square Central Park! Featuring dramatic 11-foot ceilings and distinctive layouts, many with home office space, there is nothing cookie cutter about 1 Martine’s new luxury apartment homes.
- Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Luxury Wide-plank Flooring Throughout
- Modern Kitchens with Quartz Countertops and Stainless-Steel Appliances
- Designer Bathrooms with Kohler Fixtures and Porcelain Tiles
- Large Windows with Shades
- Unique Custom Cabinetry and Lighting
- Washer & Dryer in each Apartment
- Large Walk-in Closets
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Many Units with Home Offices
- Dramatic Lobby with Mural by Raymond Saa
- 24/7 Concierge Service with Package Acceptance
- Ground Floor Art Gallery with Resident Discounts
- Club Lounge with Roof Deck
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Cinema Screening Room with adjacent Party Room
- Conference Room
- Game Room
- Pet Wash
- GDC Rentals On-Site Management
The Metro offers luxury apartments for rent in Downtown White Plains, just steps from Metro-North. Located In the heart of Westchester County’s Central Business District, experience smartly designed rental apartments in a boutique building with 24/7 Concierge and a full array of amenities – all within an easy walk to great restaurants and retail stores.
- Newly Upgraded Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments
- Wood Floors in Living Areas with Premium Carpet in Bedrooms
- Large Windows with Wood Blinds
- Designer Kitchens with Espresso Cabinets and Granite Countertops
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Appliances
- Oversized Sink with Bar-style Faucet
- Porcelain Tiled Showers and Baths
- Balconies in Select Apartments
- Concierge Service
- Club Lounge with Billiards and Gas Fireplace
- Starbucks Coffee Station
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Business Center with iMacs
- Outdoor Patio Sundeck
- On Site Property Management
- Indoor Garage Parking
- Pet Friendly & Smoke Free
City Square is conveniently located in the heart of White Plains and is steps away from great restaurants, hotels with conference facilities, and shopping. Easy walking distance to the Federal District Courthouse, Westchester County Courthouse, public library, and recreational facilities.
Close to the Metro-North train station, offering a 35-minute express trip to Grand Central Station. Regional and local bus service nearby at the White Plains Transportation Center. Easy access to the Bronx River Parkway, I-287, and I-87 and the regional highway network. Minutes from the Westchester County Airport.